Information about the different vaccines available can be found on the CDC website.
All pharmacies and healthcare providers in Jones County have vaccine available.
If you need a replacement card or documentation of your vaccine:
- If you received your vaccine through one of our public health clinics, you can contact Nightingale Drug at 319-465-4404 (Prescription Shoppe, Monticello) or 319-462-3306 (Pharmacy Care Centre, Anamosa) for a replacement card.
- Contact the provider from whom you received your vaccine for a replacement card.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and date of birth, and we can email you a pdf of your record from the Iowa Immunization Registry.
Slow the Spread
Iowans should continue to practice the mitigation measures that can slow the spread of COVID-19:
- Wear a mask or face covering
- Practice social distancing with those outside your household
- Avoid crowds
- Clean your hands frequently with soap and water
- Stay home when unwell
- Get tested if you have symptoms of COVID-19. Use the CDC COVID-19 Testing Tool to understand your testing options. You can request an at-home test kit through the State Hygienic Laboratory.
Individuals who have been exposed to a positive case of COVID-19 are asked to quarantine for 14 days from their last exposure.
Map · Jones County Public Health
105 Broadway Pl. · Anamosa, IA 52205