Points the parents/guardians earn can be used to “purchase” items for the child(ren), basic hygiene items, or household necessities. Our program is for families with children prenatal through age 18 years.
- Program Registration Form & Guidelines | Register Online
- How to Earn Points
- Sample Products & Prices
Store Location & Hours
We are located in the Broadway Place Annex (105 Broadway Place) in Anamosa, IA on the lower level. When you come up the driveway, continue to follow the drive that goes behind the building and follow the signs for the Jones County Volunteer Center.
The Points Program Store open hours can be found here. Masks are required for entry. Pick-up orders can also be placed online using our Points Store Order Form. For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (319) 462-6945.
Inclement weather policy: If any of the Jones County school districts (Anamosa, Monticello, Midland, or Olin) have a late start or are closed due to weather, the Points Store will not be open. Please call us if you have any questions.
You can help support Jones County families and the Points Program by donating any of the items on our wish list below. If you have other items not listed you are interested in donating (new or gently used), ask and we'll let you know if we can take them!
Please donate new:
- Diapers (size newborn through 6)
- Baby wipes
- Bottles and bottle brushes
- Baby wash, shampoo, lotion
- Rattles and small infant toys
- Developmental toys
- Infant sleepers/sleep sacks
- Wash cloths and towels (infant, child, adult)
- Infant socks or booties
- Infant fingernail clippers and nail files
- First utensils, plates, and bowls
- Straw or sippy cups with handles
- Bedding (crib and twin sheets/blankets)
- Personal hygiene items (deodorant, body wash, shampoo, pads/tampons, etc.)
Map · Jones County Public Health
105 Broadway Pl. · Anamosa, IA 52205