Sunny · 59°
Click here for November 8, 2022 General Election information.

Military Records

Request certified military discharge papers from Jones County.

To request a certified copy of military discharge papers (DD-214), please fill out an application. If ordering by mail, please include a copy of your photo ID.

Application for Certified Copy of Military Record

Map · Jones County Recorder

500 W. Main St. · Anamosa, IA 52205