Maps & Data
GIS data is free to view online by following the Real Estate Mapping link on the left side of this page or in the Auditor’s Office at the Jones County Courthouse.
There are, however, limitations to the accuracy of this data. These maps do not represent a survey. No liability is assumed for the accuracy of the data, and/or maps, provided herein, either expressed or implied by Jones County or its employees. This data is compiled from official records, including plats, surveys, recorded deeds, and contracts, and only contains information required for local government purposes. See the recorded documents for more detailed information.
To purchase Jones County, Iowa GIS data please contact us for further information.
- Two Mile City Buffer Map
- Ambulance Map 17"x17" Effective July 1, 2021
- Ambulance Map Letter Size Effective July 1, 2021
- Cemetery Map 24"x36" Additional helpful cemetery information can be found here.
- Fire Map 17"x17" Effective September 1, 2022
- Fire Map Letter Size Effective September 1, 2022
- Voting Precincts Effective 2022
- Board of Supervisor Districts Effective 2022
City Street Maps
Map · Jones County GIS
500 W. Main St. · Anamosa, IA 52205