Clear · 72°

Food & Vending Forms

Applications and requirements for food and vending licenses

Select the necessary application below and submit to the Jones County Environmental Health Office at 105 Broadway Place, Suite 11, Anamosa, Iowa 52205, along with the correct fee amount.

Please feel free to call Paula Hart with any questions at (319) 462-4715. Thank you.



Iowa Department of Inspections and Appeals

Map · Jones County Environmental Health

105 Broadway Place · Anamosa, IA 52205