Community Health Needs
After identifying needs in the community, the next step is to identify objectives and strategies to address those needs. The process, Community Health Assessment and Community Health Improvement Plan (CHA/CHIP) is a fundamental element in statewide planning. CHA & CHIP has more than a 20-year history in Iowa and represents local action to promote and protect the health of Iowans.
For more information on our last Health Improvement Plan read the 2016 Jones County CHNA/HIP report below!
The Community Health Assessment and Community Health Improvement Plan are living documents that may be updated periodically.
- 5-2-1-0 Healthy Choices Count! event flyer
- PRESS RELEASE: Jones County Public Health to host 5-2-1-0 Healthy Choices Count! kick-off event
- Jones County Public Health Work Group Overview
- 2018 Report on Physical Activity and Nutrition - Jones County High School Students
- 2016 Jones County CHNA/HIP
- 2011 CHNA & HIP Snapshot
- Jones Regional Medical Center 2013 CHNA
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (319) 462-6945 if you have a community health need you would like to discuss.
Map · Jones County Public Health
105 Broadway Pl. · Anamosa, IA 52205